The Saint Paul Port Authority has an immediate opening for an administrative support professional to join our Finance & Operations Team. This new position will play a critical role in supporting day-to-day operations of the Port Authority as we work to achieve our mission of creating quality job opportunities, expanding the tax base, advancing equitable and sustainable development, and supporting commerce on the Mississippi River.
The salary range is between $17.50 and $26.25 per hour.
This full-time position includes extremely competitive benefits including healthcare, PTO, paid parking, and retirement.
Essential duties include:
- Provide administrative support for Port Authority loan programs
- Compose and type a variety of correspondence ensuring timing and accuracy of the content
- File and organize various documents electronically
- Ensure proper distribution of all documents
- Prepare various reports as needed
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings and events, event registrations, and travel arrangements
- Provide backup support for Board and Committee meetings
- Assist with greeting guests and conference room preparations
- Associate degree in office administration or office support preferred
- Three (3) years of office related job experience preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform the essential functions of the job
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
Interested candidates should send a resume AND cover letter describing reason for interest and key qualifications for the position to PortHR@sppa.com. Screenings and interviews for this position will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Working for the Port Authority
The Port Authority is committed to equity and inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive base pay, generous health and retirement benefits, and paid parking in downtown Saint Paul.