Beacon Bluff Business Center
11 Parcels on 39.5 acres.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Zoned Industrial; 11 parcels on nearly 40 acres.
- Shovel-ready sites.
- Financial incentives available.
- Quick access to Phalen Boulevard and Interstate 35E.
- Great visibility from Phalen Boulevard.
- Full-service interchange at I-35E & Phalen Boulevard (completion 2015).
- Close proximity to transportation of goods including Interstates 35E and 94; rail and river shipping.
- International airport within 10 miles; corporate airport within 5 miles.
- Access to Saint Paul’s ready and qualified workforce.
- Reduced utility and energy costs through a partnership with Xcel Energy.
- Land abatement, regulatory approvals, and infrastructure improvements.
- Proximity to more than 30 higher education institutions, including research capabilities.
- Environmental liability assurances provided by the MN Pollution Control Agency.
- Value-added light manufacturing, industrial, and other uses providing significant jobs and/ or tax base.
- Manufacturers: minimum $70 per square foot construction value.
- Building-to-land coverage ratio of at least 35 percent.
- Minimum one job per 1,000 square feet of building space.
- Minimum wage of $14.75/hour plus benefits.
- 10-year Workforce Agreement with Port Authority.
- Commitment to employ Saint Paul residents in at least 70 percent of new hire positions.
- Commitment to abide by the Port Authority’s Protective Covenants.
- Commitment to evaluate construction of energy efficient buildings and sustainable site design.
VP of Real Estate and Development