This job posting has expired.View Current Jobs
If interested in this position, please email LindaN@pierfoundry.com as there is no online application.
Pier Foundry & Pattern Shop, Inc. is an industry leader in the manufacturing of grey and ductile iron castings. With over 120 years of experience and tradition, Pier Foundry delivers high quality castings with the shortest lead times in the business. As a growing business, we are always looking to add the best talent into our organization. Pier Foundry is currently seeking to fill the role of Maintenance Mechanic second and third shift (non-traditional hours) with a committed, hard working and reliable individual to work in heavy industrial manufacturing environment.
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified scheduled preventive maintenance tasks necessary for the continued safe operation of production machines and foundry equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment to return to safe operation.
- Perform scheduled maintenance of production equipment during regular service intervals and semi-annual shutdowns.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Display in-depth knowledge of basic maintenance skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications:
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience; An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance preferred.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some HVAC experience, induction furnace experience is preferred.
- Prior experience successfully working with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Opportunity For Growth
- Motivated Team Environment