Saint Paul Apply Now
Hiway is looking for a Full-Time and Part-Time Member Service Representative to work in our Contact Center. In this position, you will be able to make a personal connection with everyone that contacts our credit union. You will help people over the phone, online, or through online chat with all of our products and services.
When you join the Hiway team, you’ll not only become an indispensable part of a rich tradition of service going back to our founding in 1931, you’ll also receive competitive wages, advancement opportunities, and an extensive benefit package. Join us and find out why Hiway has been named a Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace 4 years in a row.
The Day to Day Job:
- Assist the contact center by answering phone calls and responding to instant messages and emails
- Serve as personal banker: open accounts, process transactions, research information and answer questions
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Assess member needs and recommend products that can help them reach their financial goals
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in scheduling; rotating Saturday morning will be required on occasion
- Experience in a call center environment a plus