This job posting has expired.View Current Jobs
BIX Produce Company is the leader in specialty produce distribution throughout the Twin Cities metro area, greater Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, and Fargo, ND. We provide the finest quality bulk and pre-cut fruits and vegetables, dairy, and related food items to food service operators including restaurants, hotels, educational institutions, and country clubs.
We currently have immediate opening for a Day Order Selector. Starting pay is $14.50/hour, incentives, Medical/Dental insurance and 401K! This position is responsible for maintaining food safety for the delivery and storage processes, setting up special orders, redeliveries, will call orders, and clean the warehouse as needed.
Schedule: 9:00 am-5:30 pm (OFF Wednesday and Sunday)
- Responsible for stocking product throughout the warehouse.
- Responsible for setting up specials, redeliveries, and customer will calls throughout the day.
- Prepare dry storage for month end inventory. This includes labeling all pallets in the air with proper counts.
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining areas and equipment.
- Must be able to stack orders on pallets for shipment and shrink wrap the order.
- Assist in product quality checks throughout the warehouse.
- Food Safety as it relates to this position
- All other duties assigned
- Must have 1 year of Warehouse and Forklift experience
- Good communication skills
- Some produce knowledge is helpful
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to load, unload, push or pull two wheel dolly
- Must be able to work in cold working environment for 8+ hours
- Background check and drug screen required