Saint Paul, MN Apply Now
Vomela is a leading supplier of Digital & Screen-printed graphics and displays. We work with some of the most recognizable brands & retailers in the business. We are continuing to grow to meet the needs of our Customers. We are seeking a Digital Finisher to learn & grow with our Company. The Digital Finisher will need to perform work by hand, because the delicate processes cannot be done on machines.
2nd Shift Monday through Friday from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM, plus overtime
On-The-Job-Training is available.
- Removal of trim waste and hand trimming
- Weed strip waste area on kiss cut stock – remove obviously defective product
- Lamination of premask tape and laminates
- Application of products to substrates
- Run miscellaneous machines, such as plotters, laminators, core cutting, sewing, Weldmaster, etc.
- Inspection, counting and prepackaging
- Perform light assembly
- Labor-intensive processes
- Maintain good housekeeping of work area
- Practice safe working habits
- Complete other duties as assigned
The Best Candidates Will Have
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Knowledge of quality standards and pre-pack packing standards
- Must have good judgment of quality in printing, cutting & finishing
- Graphics application skills that require bubble free, wrinkle free, unstretched, secure bonds to a wide variety of substrates
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and understand units of measure
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to an ever-changing work environment
- Have Positive, collaborative attitude with a willingness to learn new equipment and processes
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Health Savings Account (HSA)
401(k) savings plan
Life insurance, AD&D
Short-term disability, Long-term disability
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.