999 7th St E, St Paul, MN 55106
This job posting has expired.View Current Jobs
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team and become a fully functional Armored Services Technician (AST). These positions are sometimes referred to as driver/guard or messenger/guard.
Armored Service Technicians work as a team on a designated route. You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers, as well as the loading and balancing of ATM machines along your route. If you enjoy meeting customers and the freedom of working outside an office while wearing the uniform of one of the most respected companies in the field, this may be the opportunity for you.
You will be thoroughly trained in a classroom setting and receive on-the-job training with an experienced Armored Service Technician. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Automatic 401K Plan for all employees and a selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, Medical, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Life, AD&D plans for the employee and their dependents.
We are looking for applicants who are at least 21 years of age, have a current driver’s license and a good driving record, show steady employment history and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check, credit check and in some states a pre-employment polygraph.
This position requires that you pass a Department of Transportation screening and be issued a DOT Medical Certification.
The Armored Service Technician job duties require the following physical abilities:
• Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit.
• Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart
• Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
• Verbally communicate with customers
• Record information on forms and reports
Requirements We have openings for applicants for the following work schedules:
• Tuesday thru Saturday
• Starting time may vary between 5:30AM to 7:30AM
• Average hours per day may vary between 8 hours to 12 hours
A CDL license is not required to be considered.
on-line applicants may be contacted to further discuss the opportunity either by email or phone.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Below is a list of required information that you will need to complete the application process.
Please fill out carefully and completely. Answer every question.
1. Education History- Highest grade completed in each school category (Grade, High, College, Grad School)
2. Employment/Work Experience- All employment history for the past 10 years including address and phone number.
3. Three Personal References (no relatives) including address and pho