Saint Paul, MN Apply Now
We’re seeking a dedicated professional who’ll be responsible to the Production Supervisor for direction, coordination and overall functions of the Production Lines.
Essential Job Functions
- Coring of lettuce and cabbage with tools recommended by the supervisor or line lead person.
- Cutting broccoli and romaine, and peeling potatoes.
- Hand cutting and peeling numerous types of fruits and vegetables.
- Being able to operate and read scales.
- General clean up duties (sweeping, emptying garbage, etc.)
- Washing down equipment with hoses.
- Operate any equipment necessary for the production lines, such as conveyors, bin dumps, potato peelers, etc.
- Ensure product quality.
- Follow all GMP’s.
- Ensure food safety as it relates to this position.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Experience: Willing to be trained.
Skills: Strong self motivation and able to pay attention to detail and quality.
Physical Demands: Requires standing and walking for long periods of time and able to work in cold and wet environments. Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
Equipment to be used: Operate hand cutting utensils (knives, peelers, corers). The position requires wearing cut proof gloves.