650 Pelham Blvd,
Saint Paul, MN 55114 Apply Now
Aramsco/Interlink Supply is a nationwide distributor of environmental, restoration, emergency preparedness and surface preparation equipment and products. With over 50 retail and service locations throughout the United States our company is considered the leader in our industry.
We are currently seeking an energetic and driven Warehouse Associate for our Saint Paul, MN Branch. Qualified candidates must have general knowledge of warehouse distribution and inventory practices.
Full Benefit Package!
Paid Vacation and Holidays!
Normal work hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
We operate 24/7 if needed as we are on call to respond to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for inventory locating, counting, receiving, storing, stocking and shipping merchandise kept in the warehouse.
- Assemble customer orders from stock, places orders on pallets, and conveys orders to packing station.
- Receive and count in-coming daily freight and properly receives items into computer system.
- Sort and store materials and products on racks, bins, or shelves according to predetermined sequence or product code.
- Review and resolve any discrepancies regarding freight claims.
- Update product maintenance locations on a daily basis.
- Accurately completes cycle counts on a daily basis.
- Inspects and processes returns into the warehouse.
- Reviews and responds to queues in a timely manner.
- Able to load or unload merchandise while it’s being received or when it’s being shipped.
- Assists in daily warehouse maintenance, cleaning, sweeping and trash removal to ensure that sanitation and safety codes are followed.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent – Required
- Valid driver’s license and own dependable transportation – Required
- Trained and certified material handler to operate lifting machinery such as Reach Trucks and Forklifts – Required
- Experience with Cycle Counts and RF Gun – Required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and work instructions.
- Capable of speaking and communicating well with customers and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal.
- Good physical health is required.
- Associates will often need to work at a rapid pace to meet shipping and receiving deadlines.
- Ability to frequently lift, push or pull 75+ lbs on a frequent and repetitive basis.
- Must be familiar with the data works systems and be able to input and retrieve data.
BENEFITS (fulltime employees):
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- 401k with employer matching.
- Life insurance is provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.