Saint Paul, MN
This job posting has expired.View Current Jobs
Location: St. Paul, MN
1st Shift – Monday through Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM plus Over Time
2nd Shift – Monday through Friday 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM plus Over Time
On the job training is available!
What some may consider a small oversight can cause a major problem in the work that we do. That’s why we need an individual like you – a keen observer who notes the out of place flake before it snowballs out of control. You naturally pay scrupulous attention to every element of a situation or issue. You have developed this characteristic into a meticulous work ethic that will greatly enhance our organization. Join us. We hold your skills in high esteem and can’t wait to hear from you.
- Receives production orders and assignments from their supervisor
- Ensure quality of job throughout run, including adjusting cutting depth, clean cuts, etc.
- Respond to quick turnaround projects and perform well under tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
The Best Candidates Will Have
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have good judgment of color, design, and printing quality
- Ability to read blue prints
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to read and understand tape measure and units of measure
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to an ever-changing work environment
We have over 16 benefits available from The Vomela Companies, some of them include:
Any employee who works at least 30 hours per week will be eligible to receive seven company provided benefits, may choose up to nine elected benefits, and have access to other fringe benefits such as discounts for select cellular phone providers and tuition reimbursement assistance.
Company Provided Benefits
Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (LTD), accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and *Paid Holidays.
* 64 hours of holiday pay per year after 90 days of service
Health Benefit Plans*, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)*, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)*, Dental, Vision*, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Commuter Benefits* and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
To apply, please email email@example.com.
The Vomela Companies and all affiliate companies are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.